Do you or a loved one have old photos that have been damaged over the years? With advances in technology, we have the ability to scan old photos and create digital files so that they are immune to future damage from aging and water or fire. However, when you have a have a photo that’s already been ripped or faded with time, you don’t need to count it as a loss. Here at Frameworks Gallery and Frame Design, we provide high resolution scanning as well as photo restoration.
Our photo restoration professionals will first scan your photo with our high-resolution scanner. Next they will meticulously analyze them, sometimes even down to the pixels to restore what was once there. Once the photo has been fully restored, we can save them on a digital file for you to keep, as well as print them with a number of printing options.
Photo restoration can be a wonderful gift for many occasions:
- Birthdays – Bringing new life to old photos would be a great surprise for any birthday.
- Anniversaries – A spouse, parent, or grandparent would love the sentimental gift of a photo from their wedding or one from an ancestor’s wedding.
- Family reunions – We can help you surprise the whole family by giving you digital copies you can send on to everyone of family photos that were believed to be ruined.
- Bereavement – Bringing a restored photo of someone who has passed can be a source of comfort to those mourning their loss.
- Holidays – Whether it’s for Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, or Valentine’s Day, these time-proof photos will be invaluable.
As a family owned business of forty years, we take great joy in providing other families with this meaningful service. To learn more about our photo restoration, contact us today at Frameworks Gallery and Frame Design.