Do you have a large space in your home that needs some beautiful décor to complete it? Do you have multiple pieces you’d like to display, but you’re not sure how to get them to work together? Here at Frameworks Gallery and Frame Design, we have over forty years of experience working with art and framing and have several tips for you on how to create the perfect gallery wall.
- Select your art & style – Start by choosing a few favorites, then build from there. Some people like to go with a more eclectic look so that it’s easier to make an occasional change without needing to redo everything. Others prefer a more cohesive look.
- Select frame style and color scheme – Depending on your preference, you can choose multiple colors and frame thicknesses, or you can have one streamlined style for multiple photos. Our custom framing options can help you find beautiful choices for either option.
- Take it to the floor – Before trying to hang anything on the wall, section off an area on the floor that is the same size as the space you want your gallery. Then you’ll be able to move things around until you find the right arrangement.
- Select a starting point – Choose a large picture as either a centerpiece or a bottom corner and then build around it. Smaller photos are easier to adjust as you go, so it’s good to space the large items out first.
- Incorporate depth – You don’t need to only use framed works. You can also use other wall art such as metal work or monograms or other meaningful 3D elements.
To find the perfect frames to use on your gallery wall, come to us at Frameworks Gallery and Frame Design.