Today we have the beautiful gift and convenience of nearly all of our current photos being accessible online. That means that if a print is damaged or fades over time, we simply hop on the computer and order a new print. However, photos you have from years ago that may have once been beautiful, over time can fade, get torn, or become damaged in other ways. Though you most likely can’t just find a new digital copy of these old photos, hope is not lost. Instead, you can come to us at Frameworks Gallery and Frame Design for photo restoration.
Here’s what to expect from our photo restoration process:
- Scan: The first thing we do is scan your photo with a high-resolution scanner. This allows us to bring the image up in our software and see it in the tiniest of details.
- Analysis: We then begin the digital restoration process. We start by carefully analyzing the photo to plan out the restoration.
- Restore: Once we have our plan ready to go, we use our digital art skills to work carefully, pixel-by-pixel to recreate the image that was once there. You can expect this step in the photo restoration to take the longest as it requires slow, meticulous work in order to get good results.
- Print: When the photo restoration is complete, we will provide you with a digital copy as well as any beautiful, high-quality prints you like.
- Frame: If you want to display your special photo with optimal protection, we can create a custom frame that magnifies the beauty of your photo and protects it against future sun, water, or handling damages.
We know you’ll be more than pleased with the results of your digital photo restoration from our team. Call us to learn more.